by Tong Nian Shi Guang
1. All materials are ready.
2. Pour the coconut oil, sugar and salt together and mix well.
3. Yuan Xian Kee Peanut Butter is mellow, silky in the mouth, very fragrant!
4. Pour in peanut butter and mix well.
5. Sift in low-gluten flour.
6. Knead into dough.
7. Divide the dough into 16 portions, each about 15 grams, and knead them into small balls.
8. Place it on the baking tray and use a fork to press out the marks.
9. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees for 5 minutes. Turn to 150 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
The prepared shortbread biscuits, coconut and peanut aromas alternately blend, the aroma is strong, crisp to the slag, delicious to burst!
"Yuan Xian Kee Peanut Butter, it melts in the mouth without being greasy, it is so delicious that you can't stop it"
Without coconut oil, you can also switch to corn oil, peanut oil or butter.