by Meimeijia's Kitchen
1. All the ingredients are ready
2. Make the soup first: put the two ingredients in the main ingredient into the container, stir well, and refrigerate for later use
3. To make bread: shred the fermented soup
4. All the ingredients in the auxiliary ingredients except the butter, put all the ingredients into the container, tear the soup into small pieces and add in
5. After kneading out the glove film, put it in a warm place for fermentation
6. The fermented dough is exhausted
7. Divide into small doses
8. Ham chopped
9. Wrapped in dough
10. Reunite the ham dough and close it down, place it on the panel, flatten it with a rolling pin, and cut into eight pieces with a knife
11. Twist in the same direction
12. Sprinkle black sesame seeds in the middle
13. Put it in a place where the temperature is suitable for two shots, and brush with egg liquid after the second shot.
14. Put it in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 12 minutes
1. The main ingredient is soup, and the auxiliary ingredient is bread.
2. After the dough is covered with fillings, knead a few more times with your hands so that there is no excess air in the dough, so as not to affect the appearance when rolling.