1. First prepare all the ingredients and weigh them. The sweet potatoes are peeled in advance and then cut into thin slices and steamed for later use.
2. Add hot water to dissolve the coffee powder.
3. Put all the ingredients in the bread bucket except the butter, and start the kneading program to start kneading.
4. After mixing the dough, add butter that has softened at room temperature, and start the dough mixing mode again.
5. After 10 minutes, there is already a glove film that is not easy to break.
6. Put the mixed dough into a larger container and cover it with plastic wrap for proofing.
7. The proofed dough has a honeycomb shape.
8. After the fermented dough is pressed and exhausted, it is divided into doses of the same size.
9. Then, after spheronizing by hand, cover with plastic wrap and relax for 10 minutes.
10. At this time, pound the steamed sweet potatoes into a puree with tools. After the glutinous rice flour is cooked in a pan in advance, add the sweet potato mash, and then pour the condensed milk.
11. After all the ingredients are mixed and evenly mixed, roll them into balls one by one.
12. The loose dough is rounded and pressed flat, and a sweet potato filling is placed on the dough.
13. Slowly close your mouth with your hand.
14. After closing the mouth, you can round it with your hands and make all the dough in sequence.
15. After the waffle machine is preheated in advance, use a brush to brush a little cooking oil on the machine, flatten the dough and place it on the baking tray.
16. Put the lid on, about 2 minutes later, open the lid and see that the waffle is golden on both sides.
Because the water absorption of flour is different, when making noodles, about 10 grams of yogurt can be reserved, and the mashed sweet potato can be replaced with other fillings...