by Xiaoyingzi Gourmet
1. 150 grams of glutinous rice flour, appropriate amount of bean paste, a little salt, a little sugar, a little water, a few drops of pigment
2. Add a little salt to the glutinous rice flour and mix well
3. Add the right amount of sugar to the water
4. After boiling the water, add a little bit of glutinous rice flour
6. Knead into dough
7. Divide into 5 dumplings, 4 add different colorings to knead dough into various colors
8. The red bean paste is divided into small balls
9. Take a piece of dough, round it and press flat
10. Wrap with red bean paste and rub round
11. Take another small piece of dough of different colors and flatten it with a tool to make a pattern, place it on the stuffed dough, and press it on the petals with a tool
12. Add a small round dough in the middle, and then press it into a stamen
13. In the same way, many different patterns can be made
14. After making it, put the pot in the water and put it on a low heat. When the water is boiled, the pot will float and it will be cooked in 5 minutes.
1. You must pay attention to the addition of the surface water. It is better to add less than not enough, and not to add enough at one time. The more it is, the more dilute, a profound lesson! Remember!
2. Put less pigment, the color will become darker after cooking. If you do more, it is recommended to use vegetable juice, which is healthier than pigment.
3. Make sure to use more water to cook the glutinous rice balls, and boil the soup in wide water. The fire must be medium and small, not high fire, high fire will boil and fly away.