1. Preparation materials thinly sliced lean meat, chopped green onion, and cowpea, washed and picked, about 4cm in length
2. Stir-fry the star anise with peppercorns in a hot oil pan to create a fragrant flavor
3. Get rid of the green onion under the peppercorns
4. Lower meat slices
5. Stir-fry until the color changes, a tablespoon of soy sauce, stir-fry evenly
6. Add the right amount of fuel and stir well
7. Drizzle some light soy sauce and stir well
8. Lower cowpea
9. Stir fry a few times until the color changes
10. Add in hot water without cowpeas and bring to a boil
11. Spread the noodles on the cowpea noodles (note that the noodles should not be spread on the cowpea and meat, not sticking to the pan), turn to medium-low heat, cover the pan and simmer for 10 minutes
12. Open the lid in the middle and turn over the noodles so that the noodles are covered with sauce
13. In the end, the dried juice is almost collected. Mix the meat and the noodles well, and you can get it out of the pot.
Be careful not to spread the noodles on the cowpea and meat, and not stick to the pan.