1. Pleurotus eryngii with diagonal cross knife,
2. Crab steak with cross knife,
3. Crab steak, eryngii mushrooms, fried in butter,
4. Fry the brown on both sides of a low fire, and get out of the pan.
5. Pour the sauce into the pot (salt, black pepper juice, light soy sauce, abalone juice, chicken essence, sugar, purified water),
6. Bring to a boil over high heat, pour in the ingredients, and mix in old soy sauces,
7. Reduce to low heat, simmer for 5 minutes, remove,
8. Thicken the remaining soup, pour red oil out of the pot.
Pay attention to the small fire throughout!