1. Raw material spare
2. Chopped dried cranberries
3. After the butter has softened, add powdered sugar
4. Stir well
5. Add egg liquid and mix well
6. Pour in dried cranberries
7. Pour in low-gluten flour
8. Stir well and become dough
9. Pour the dough into the fresh-keeping bag and shape it into a rectangular parallelepiped with a width of about 6 cm and a height of about 4 cm.
10. Put it in the refrigerator and freeze for about 1 hour, and cut into slices 0.7 cm thick
11. Arrange evenly in the baking pan covered with tin foil
12. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees, bake for about 20 minutes, and the surface will be slightly yellow.