1. Add spinach to milk and put it into the wall-breaking machine to make spinach juice.
2. Weigh 130 grams of spinach juice, add yeast in a microwave oven and stir evenly, then set aside.
3. Except butter and salt, add all the ingredients to knead the bread at one time. The water absorption rate of flour varies with different flours. Please pay attention to the proper increase or decrease of the state of the dough for the liquid and water content.
4. After kneading the dough smoothly, add butter, salt, etc. to continue kneading until the dough is fully expanded, and the mask is released.
5. The bottom of the bread machine's fermentation gear starts to seal.
6. After the dough has expanded twice, and poke holes in flour with your fingers, it will be done in one shot.
7. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts, shape it, vent and seal and relax it for about 20 minutes.
8. Chop the dried cranberries into small pieces and set aside.
9. Roll out into thin slices and place in a baking tray, sprinkle with dried cranberries.
10. Cover with another bread crust and pinch the decoction crust around it tightly so that it does not leak the stuffing. Put the bowl in the middle again.
11. Use a spatula to cut out the cross-shaped edges.
12. Cut it into smaller sides.
13. Finally, it is divided into 32 sides and twisted into a twist in one direction.
14. Put it in an oven with hot water and seal it for the second shot. The second shot is about 1 hour, and it will be fermented until it swells about twice as large. The second shot is complete. Sprinkle cooked almond slices in the middle for garnish.
15. After the oven is preheated, set the upper and lower fires at 150 and 120 degrees, and the middle layer is baked for about 35 minutes. Pay attention to cover with tin foil after baking for 5 minutes to prevent serious discoloration of the skin.
16. Let it cool off the oven, the face value is beautiful, the sour and sweet taste is delicious and delicious.
The oven has different temperature settings, and long-term baking at a low temperature can ensure the color of the bread. The liquid can be replaced in the same amount.