1. Add the softened butter and powdered sugar, turn on the whisk at high speed and beat until the color turns white! (The butter shouldn’t be too soft, it’s just a little bit soft)
2. Add a previously separated egg yolk and stir well with a spatula!
3. Add low-gluten flour, baking powder, salt, milk, stir evenly with a spatula, then flatten it, and then knead it with your hands!
4. Add dried cranberries. (I don't like too sweet, so the dried cranberries are soaked in water for three minutes and then drained before using!)
5. Flatten the dough to about 2cm and put it in the refrigerator freezer for 30 minutes.
6. Use a biscuit mold shaped like cat heads to press out the shape, my amount is exactly 8 cat heads! You can also use other modeling molds!
7. Break up the other egg yolk and apply it evenly on the top of each cat head shape. I basically applied it all, and the effect is particularly good! Preheat the oven at 190 degrees, middle level, bake for about 30 minutes!
8. Don't want the delicious ones! And it's very cute, and my son loves it too! Eat it hot, it tastes the best!
Just soften the butter a little bit, not too soft! Milk and egg yolks are all refrigerated!