1. Mix all-purpose flour + rye flour evenly
2. The cream cheese and butter are softened at room temperature. Use an electric whisk to beat the softened cream cheese smoothly
3. Then add butter
4. Also smooth
5. Then add in sugar and salt and continue beating until smooth
6. Sift in the previously mixed flour
7. Stir evenly, and over-stirring will cause tendons. Then put them in a fresh-keeping bag, squeeze them together, and put them in the refrigerator for 1 hour
8. Take it out and roll it out after one hour, the thickness is about 0.5cm
9. Press out the shape with a mold and place it on a baking tray. Bake at 175 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
This recipe is really not sweet. It is not recommended to reduce the sugar. You can also sprinkle powdered sugar on it after letting it cool.