1. Flour, eggs, baking powder, salt, sugar, and water are mixed together with chopsticks to form a flocculent shape and form a dough
2. Then add butter that has softened at room temperature to make the dough. The dough is sticky and the butter is even. Let stand for about 10 minutes.
3. Press it into a strip and wrap it with fresh film. Keep in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Get up in the morning and take out the dough to warm it for ten minutes. Don't knead the dough, press it into a strip with a width of 6 cm and a thickness of 1 cm. Then cut into 2 cm wide strips. Sprinkle thin flour
5. Stack every two pieces together, press down horizontally with a bamboo stick, turn it over and press again. Stretch it evenly
6. When the oil temperature is 70% to 80%, insert the dough stick and move it gently with chopsticks. Swell, golden on both sides. Exploded in small and medium fire.
The noodles of the fried dough sticks are more sticky. If it is too hard, the fried dough sticks will not be fluffy enough. You tiao embryo must have a thickness of 1 cm and then cut into strips to create more holes. The oil temperature for deep-fried dough sticks should also be enough, almost throwing a piece of dough into it will immediately bubbling and floating and you can fry it. If the oil temperature is not enough, the fritters will not swell easily. The baking powder used is aluminum-free, so there is no need to worry about health problems. Do not exceed 10 grams of flour per jin. Also, try to eat less fried food as much as possible. At the same time, it is best to add some vegetables and pickles together.