1. Let’s process the raw materials first, first remove the bones and skins of the chicken legs, leaving the chicken bones for later use in the broth
2. The chicken bones are boiled in water for a while, and the floating powder is skimmed in the middle.
3. Cut the chicken thigh into small pieces, then marinate for half an hour with light soy sauce, cooking wine and pepper
4. Dice oyster mushrooms and carrots, mince onions, wash crab mushrooms, slice shiitake mushrooms, mince garlic
5. Take 150 grams of milk, add 30 grams of whipped cream, and mix well
6. Because the rice cooker I use has a stir fry function, you can fry it directly in the pot. If your rice cooker does not have this function, use a non-stick pan to fry. After the pot is preheated, put the butter cubes in and wait for it to melt. , Pour in the minced garlic and chopped onion, fry for a fragrance, then add carrots and continue fry
7. Pour in the marinated chicken and stir-fry, then add the eryngii mushrooms, finally add the crab-flavored mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms, stir-fry slightly.
8. Then pour the milk and whipped cream mixture, and mix the ingredients evenly
9. Continue heating until the milk is slightly boiled, then add freshly ground black pepper
10. Pour in the washed rice and stir-fry for a while
11. After that, turn off the heat, pour all the ingredients in the pot into the rice cooker, add the broth just boiled just now, then add a little salt to taste, and stir evenly. At this time, turn on the cooking function and wait for the rice to be cooked. Bar
12. After the meal is finished, take a photo
1. For rice, try to choose Thai fragrant rice or long-grain fragrant rice, if you have Italian rice, it is better;
2. Don't put too much whipped cream, if there is too much, the rice will be very sticky;
3. Before eating, add some cheese powder to taste better.