1. Ingredients: leftover steamed buns, chives, ham, eggs, cheese
2. Dice steamed buns, dice ham, and mince chives
3. Put edible oil in a frying pan and fry the steamed buns over low heat. (Slightly more oil will make the bottom more crispy)
4. Fry until the steamed buns turn yellow, add diced ham and fry for a while
5. Beaten eggs
6. Pour the beaten egg liquid evenly into the diced mantou ham
7. Add chopped chives
8. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, cover and bake for a while.
9. Bake until the cheese is melted and turn off the heat.
10. Add tomato sauce to taste and it's ready.