1. Main ingredients: steamed buns, leeks, eggs
2. Dice the steamed buns and mince the leeks.
3. Beat the eggs into a bowl, add the chopped leeks and beat them evenly.
4. Pour the well-stirred egg mixture on the sliced steamed buns.
5. Mix gently with chopsticks, try to coat each bun with egg liquid
6. Heat 2 teaspoons of cooking oil in a pot
7. Add the steamed buns wrapped in egg mixture and fry on low heat.
8. Fry until the steamed buns are golden brown, add salt and pepper to stir-fry evenly.
9. Finished product, simple meal!
Dip the knife blade with some water when cutting the steamed buns, the steamed buns are not easy to fall off.
Try to coat the egg liquid evenly.