1. Prepare a leftover bun.
2. Slice the steamed buns.
3. Then dice the steamed bun slices.
4. Beat two eggs into a bowl and add a spoonful of salt.
5. Use chopsticks to beat the egg liquid evenly.
6. Put the diced steamed buns in the egg mixture and stir to make the diced steamed buns evenly coated with the egg mixture.
7. Pour an appropriate amount of oil into the pot, heat it up, and adjust to a medium-to-small heat.
8. Pour the diced buns into the pan and fry.
9. When frying until golden brown, turn off the heat.
10. Take it out and place it on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
11. Cut the Cantonese sausage into small pieces.
12. Mix the sausage with the diced steamed buns.
13. This is ready to eat, simple and delicious.