1. Carrot slices, green pepper and mushroom slices
2. Cut steamed buns into small pieces
3. Beat 2 eggs, add 1 tablespoon of cooking wine and 1 tablespoon of salt, stir-fry in a frying pan and serve.
4. Heat up the oil, add carrot sticks, green pepper, shredded mushroom slices and stir fry for 2 minutes
5. Add 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce and stir well
6. Add chopped egg and chives and stir-fry well
7. Stir-fry evenly, take out the pan and serve
The leftover steamed buns that no one cares about are transformed into delicious food for everyone.