1. Cut the leftover steamed buns into small pieces about the size of a little finger
2. Place in a small bowl, beat 1 egg, add salt, diced tomatoes, and 1 teaspoon pepper.
3. Stir the eggs, then mix well with the steamed buns, so that each steamed bun is coated with egg liquid.
4. Preheat the breakfast machine in advance, pour in an appropriate amount of cooking oil, after the oil is hot, put the diced buns in and spread them out with a small spoon.
5. Place shredded mozzarella cheese on the surface
6. Put the lid on, wait for 3 minutes, and the delicious steamed bun pizza will come out of the pan.
7. When the time is up, open the lid and the delicious steamed bun pizza will be out of the pan
8. I used a leftover steamed bun that no one had eaten in the refrigerator and made a fresh breakfast, nutritious and delicious, and the family praised it well, and the leftovers that were resolved, I got a fresh breakfast.