1. Cut chicken breast into thick slices
2. Beat both sides with a hammer to loosen
3. All cellulite
4. Add a little salt, marinade, cooking wine
5. Grab and mix evenly and marinate for more than 10 minutes
6. An egg is beaten, and both sides are evenly covered with egg liquid
7. Starch evenly on the outside
8. Dip the egg liquid again
9. Finally dipped in bread crumbs
10. Fry in a pan at 50% oil temperature
11. Until both sides are golden
12. Put more into the fresh-keeping bag and keep frozen
13. Fried and cut into pieces while hot
14. Squeeze the tomato sauce and enjoy the food.
Dip the egg liquid once to lock in the moisture, which is the key to the tenderness of the chicken breast. Try it.