1. Put the eggs in cold water in the pot, boil on high heat until the water boils, then turn to low heat and cook for 8 minutes, then put in cold water to cool down and take out the egg yolk
2. Sift the boiled egg yolks for later use
3. Cut the butter into cubes, soften at room temperature, put in powdered sugar, beat with a whisk until the powdered sugar is completely melted and the butter is slightly whitish
4. Add the sifted cooked egg yolk and mix well. Sift in low-gluten flour and cornstarch, mix well and knead into a dough without dry powder. After wrapping the dough in plastic wrap, put it in the refrigerator and freeze for half an hour.
5. After taking out the frozen dough, divide it into small pieces of about 6g. Spread baking paper on a flat-bottomed baking tray, take a small piece of dough and knead it into a small ball by hand, place the dough ball on the baking tray, and use your thumb to gently press the center to form natural cracks.
6. You can decorate the nuts according to personal preference (you need to brush a layer of egg liquid on the biscuits before adding nuts)
7. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees, then bake for 15-20 minutes, wait until the edges of the biscuits are baked
Do not boil the egg yolks hard, boil the water on a low heat for 8 minutes, and then cool the water.
Friends who like fondant can add their favorite decorations, just stick them with icing sugar on the biscuits. This is not only good-looking, but also richer in sweetness.