1. Prepare ingredients: sago, corn starch, sugar (I used 30g, add according to my favorite taste).
2. Put the sago in a container, add an appropriate amount of sugar, friends who like sweets can add more, add pure water that has not been sago, and soak for 15 minutes.
3. The soaked sago has become a paste, stir it with chopsticks and it will be broken, and the particles are basically soaked. Add starch and knead the dough, then divide the dough into two, half and add a teaspoon of purple sweet potato flour to knead a purple dough.
4. Take 8 red bean and barley pills, open the package, and eat directly, of course, you can also make the filling directly.
5. Reserve one portion for each of the two doughs, and knead the remaining parts into long strips, twist them together like twisted twists, then knead them into long strips, and divide them evenly into about 50g of dough. The red bean and coix seed balls are a bit small, so 50g of dough is just right for filling with a mold. Cut the oiled paper into small pieces. A piece of oiled paper can fit a piece of moon cake. Take a dough and squeeze it slowly by pushing it thinly by hand. Pack the prepared red bean and barley balls, and slowly move upwards to make the dough wrap evenly. The material is closed and rounded, without gaps, and placed in the mold for extrusion.
6. This small moon cake needs to be steamed, because we use corn starch for sago, any steamer can be used, and the finished moon cake is placed on the steaming curtain of the rice cooker.
7. Close the upper cover, turn on the power, set for 20 minutes, and turn on the power.
8. Time is up, open the lid, the color in the pot is very beautiful, the color is a bit dark after the pot, you can add a little purple potato powder.