1. Remove the vascular part of the chicken heart, cut into slices, and clean
2. Add chopped green onion, ginger, cooking wine, chopped chili, black pepper and cumin powder to the chicken heart
3. Grab well and marinate for 2 hours
4. Add a little oil to the pan and heat it over medium heat
5. Add the marinated chicken hearts and stir fry
6. Stir-fry until the chicken heart changes color, add cumin and stir fry until fragrant
7. Add onion chunks and stir fry
8. Fry until the onion is broken
9. After the onion is broken, add salt and stir-fry evenly.
If you want to make the chicken heart more delicious, you can marinate it overnight, store it in the refrigerator, and then fry it the next day to get a better taste.