1. Wash the chicken heart and cut it in half, and then cut it with a knife. If you are diligent, you can remove the white fat on the top.
2. Add ginger slices to the chicken heart and blanch the cooking wine to remove fishy.
3. Blanch the chicken hearts in water, over cool water, and drain the water.
4. Cut the onion and set aside
5. Cut the millet into small pieces, and cut the hot peppers for later use
6. Put oil in the pot, add green onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant.
7. Pour the chicken hearts and stir fry together.
8. Stir-fry until the chicken heart changes color, add millet spicy pepper and stir fry.
9. Pour in the onion and continue to fry, add salt, seasoning with chicken essence, and then drizzle light soy sauce, stir fry on high heat until the onion becomes soft and turn off the heat.
10. Sprinkle with cumin noodles, stir fry a few times, and cook.
11. The chicken heart should not be blanched for too long, and you should also pay attention to the time during the later frying to ensure its tenderness.
There is no difficulty, the main thing is that the cooking time of the chicken heart later should not be too long, about 3 minutes will do.