1. Cured duck leg. Take the boneless. Soak for 12 hours. So as not to be too salty
2. Soak the mushrooms for 12 hours.
3. Soak the glutinous rice for half an hour.
4. The host added some rice.
5. Put a piece of wet gauze underneath. Steam for 20 minutes after heating
6. Cut all the ingredients well.
7. Cured duck leg and diced shiitake mushrooms
8. Heat the pan with cold oil. Pour all the ingredients in and stir fry.
9. Add glutinous rice
10. Pour the glutinous rice and turn off the heat. Add salt, oyster sauce, chicken essence, light soy sauce. Mix well! Preparation package for loading
11. Start package
12. Put the package on the steaming rack. It’s my first time. The package is average. Haha. The host is a southern girl. I don’t know how to knead noodles. I have to buy the ready-made ones.
13. Steam in the pot for about 20 minutes. That's it!