1. Clean the white striped chicken and chop it into 3cm pieces. Peel and wash potatoes, carrots, and green onions.
2. Cut potatoes into 3cm cubes, carrots into 2cm cubes, and green onions into 2.5cm cubes.
3. Put oil in the pan, add chicken, potato, green onion, carrot and stir fry.
4. When the chicken nuggets are fried until the color changes, add cooking wine, boiling water, monosodium glutamate, and chicken essence to a low heat (900w) and stew.
5. After boiling for 5 minutes, add the original curry cubes and simmer.
6. Add the curry to the boil, stir well, simmer for 5 minutes and transfer it into the soup bowl. Serve.
1. No need to add salt to use original curry. 2. It is very good to eat with rice.