1. Cut chicken into pieces, add oil, cooking wine, soy sauce, pepper, sliced ginger, green onion, and marinate for half an hour. Dice vegetables for later use.
2. Add olive oil and butter 2 to 1 to heat to 8 layers, stir-fry the chicken wings until they are broken and discolored. Salad oil can be used without olive oil.
3. Add the wide-flavored sausage to the pan and stir-fry. The sausage does not need to be fried for too much time to change color.
4. Add onion and stir fry until fragrant.
5. Add carrots, shiitake mushrooms, and beans and stir fry.
6. Add curry powder and stir fry quickly, fry the aroma. Be careful not to stir-fry curry. The heat must be controlled well.
7. Add the broth and salt to a boil, bring the lemon
8. Add the washed rice to the rice cooker, and pay attention to pressing the switch midway, because there is salt in it, the rice cooker will always trip.
9. Add some lemon juice and chives when it comes out of the pan, which will greatly increase your appetite.
1. If you don't like to be too greasy, you can use butter.
2. When the curry powder is stir-fried, be careful not to fry it.