1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Wash the chicken wings and scribble evenly on them.
3. Fry the chicken wings in a pan over medium-low heat, without oil
4. Until the chicken wings are slightly yellowed on both sides of the oil.
5. Then fry the green onion, ginger, star anise pepper and fry until it has a fragrance.
6. Add white wine for fragrance
7. Add soy sauce and light soy sauce.
8. Then add Coke. It's better to spread the coke over the chicken wings.
9. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat, and cook over medium heat.
10. The broth is half dried and seasoned with salt.
11. Finally, the fire can be thickened and the juice is thick.
Scratching the top of the chicken wings can make it more delicious several times.