1. Peel the potatoes and slice them into thin slices.
Put it in the microwave and select the [Microwave Steaming] mode, and steam for 10 minutes. You can also put it in a pot and steam until it is soft.
3. Use a fork to press the steamed potatoes into mashed potatoes while they are hot, add black pepper and mix well.
4. Put 2 tablespoons of oil in the pot and fry the onions until golden brown.
Add minced meat and fry.
Add the slightly spicy curry cubes.
Stir-fry the curry cubes with minced meat and add 2 tablespoons of water.
8. After the minced meat is cooked, the moisture will be slightly dried and it can be served.
9. Stir the fried curry with minced meat and mashed potatoes evenly.
Press and knead the croquette into a round shape.
11. Prepare flour and eggs in a bowl and beat them into egg liquid and bread crumbs for later use.
12. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pot to heat, and the shaped croquette is covered with flour.
Dip the croquette with flour and then with egg wash.
14. Finally wrap in breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil and put it in the croquette and fry it over medium heat.
After about 30 seconds, the croquette is set and turned over to continue frying.
It can be taken out after being fried until golden brown. Since the filling of the cola pie is cooked, you only need to fry the surface crispy.
18. The fried croquette is placed on the absorbent paper to absorb the excess fat.
19. Cut off the hard stems of the cabbage, cut into shreds and spread on the plate, put in the curry croquette, and finally squeeze the sriracha mayonnaise to eat.
-Pay attention to the heat when frying the croquette, and the bread crumbs can be crispy.
-Sriracha mayonnaise can be replaced with mayonnaise or chili sauce.