1. Prepare all the ingredients, cut potatoes and carrots into hob pieces, and cut onions into cubes.
2. Put an appropriate amount of peanut oil in the pot, and let the green onions, onions, ginger and dried chili peppers saute.
3. Add the carrots and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add the potato cubes and stir-fry for 1 minute on high heat.
5. Add broth or water.
6. After the water is boiled, add the beef balls and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
7. Add the curry cubes and cook for 2 minutes.
8. When there is some soup left, pour in water starch to thicken.