1. Wash the beans, potatoes, carrots, and peppers
2. Cut potatoes into strips and place in cold water
3. Break the beans into pieces, cut the carrots into strips, cut the peppers into pieces, and cut the mushrooms into strips after soaking.
4. Pick up the frying pan and put the carrots in the frying pan.
5. Put the chili in the pot and fill it with oil
6. Re-start the frying pan, stir the green onion and ginger into the pot and stir fry with bean paste
7. Stir-fry the red oil, stir-fry the beans in the pan, stir-fry evenly, add appropriate amount of water, cover the pan and cook, and stir-fry at the right time
8. After 5 minutes, the potatoes are cooked in the pot and stir-fried in due course.
9. After 4 minutes, put the shiitake mushrooms, carrots, and peppers into the pot and cook at the same time
10. 1, 2 minutes later, add salt and fry, turn off the heat, fry evenly and serve
1. The ingredients are matched according to personal preference.
2. The order of the ingredients in the pot depends on the difficulty of cooking the ingredients
3. The cooking time is the standard when the ingredients are cooked.