1. Choose larger shrimp, remove the head, shell and shrimp thread, and chop into puree with a knife. Add half an egg, 1 tablespoon of starch, a little salt, and stir well. Fall into strength.
2. Wash the mushrooms and remove the middle stem. Use a kitchen paper towel to soak up the moisture inside.
3. Dip flour into the mushroom hole and stuffed with shrimp paste. Take another thin layer of flour on the surface.
4. Frying pan, pour the right amount of olive oil. Cold pan with cold oil. Fry the mushrooms. small fire
5. Fried golden brown on both sides.
6. Sprinkle the chopped curry cubes into the pot, add half a bowl of hot water and 1 bowl of coconut milk. After boiling, slowly thicken
7. Pour in 2 tablespoons of coconut milk before serving. Stir evenly.
There are spicy and non-spicy curries. If it is for children, it is recommended to buy non-spicy ones. Coconut milk is a must. The taste will stand out. Olive oil is the first choice.