1. Dried cuttlefish should be hair-processed before cooking. Just soak in clean water during hair-processing. Usually, it is soaked for half an hour and then removed and washed, and then put in boiling water and boiled for 5 minutes. Since the cuttlefish are of different sizes, it is better to have no hard cores for soaking.
2. Cut the ribs into sections, put a few slices of ginger and a little cooking wine in a pot under cold water, boil off the foam.
3. Remove the blanched ribs, rinse them well, and drain the water for later use.
4. Cut the prepared cuttlefish into shreds and break the cuttlefish bones into pieces.
5. Pour the ribs, cuttlefish and cuttlefish bones into the pot, and add the water soaked in the ingredients. Cuttlefish bones are stewed together in the soup, which can play a role in improving freshness.
6. I use Zhenmi UFO rice cooker pressure cooker. This rice cooker is both an electric rice cooker and a pressure cooker. It comes with two inner pots, which can intelligently identify the required program. When the pressure cooker inner pot is put in, the pressure cooker is displayed. program of. I choose the stew button. A standard stew button is 50 minutes. The pressure cooker can automatically adjust the time according to the amount of ingredients. Use this pot to cook the soup without worrying about the ingredients being burned!
7. After about half an hour, manually exhaust.
8. Put the yam in, close the lid again, and finish the remaining time. The Zhenmi UFO rice cooker pressure cooker can automatically exhaust the air in the middle. This function is really great. You can put ingredients of different textures in stages, so you don’t have to worry about becoming a mess.
9. When the time is up, the fragrant pork ribs, cuttlefish and yam stewed can be cooked! The cuttlefish rib soup is very fresh, just add a little salt to season it, you can also add a little pepper, a little bit spicy will make you more appetite.
The cuttlefish and ribs must be processed separately in advance, so that the stewed soup has no peculiar smell and is refreshing and fragrant.
The yam should be put in the last, and it should be simmered for about 20 minutes. When the ribs soup is stewed, this kind of roots and stems should be added in the last, so that it will not be simmered.