1. First prepare the ingredients, remove the leaves of celery, pick and wash them.
2. Cut the celery and red pepper into strips with a knife, and shred the green onion and ginger.
3. Dry the incense and cut into thin slices.
4. The cuttlefish is cleaned after removing its internal organs.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot to boil, add a little salt and a few drops of cooking oil, blanch the celery, change the color, and remove it.
6. Use celery blanched water, add cooking wine, and directly blanch the octopus for 30 seconds.
7. Cut the blanched octopus in two with a knife.
8. After the pot is heated, pour peanut oil and heat, slowly fry the fragrant pepper on a low fire, and then saute the chives and ginger on a high heat.
9. At this time, add the fragrant dried, slowly fry on a low fire for a while, add the light soy sauce to mix.
10. Fry until fragrant and golden brown on both sides.
11. Add the blanched celery.
12. According to personal taste, add appropriate amount of salt to taste.
13. Continue to stir fry for a while on high heat, add chicken essence to increase the taste.
14. Add blanched octopus and red pepper.
15. Continue to stir-fry on high heat until the red pepper is broken and discolored.
Remember that when blanching the cuttlefish, it should not be too long, so as not to make the octopus taste as unpalatable as rubber bands...