1. Remove the internal organs of the cuttlefish, remove the sucker, and take the mouth. Wash and set aside
2. Cut other ingredients as shown
3. In order to avoid water out of the cuttlefish during cooking, add the green onion and ginger slices and boil the water first.
Remove the cuttlefish and control the water for later use.
Take another pot and add 150ml of water. After the water is boiled, cook garlic cloves and onion diced on medium heat (without lid)
5. Cook for 15-20 minutes, filter and save the soup for later use
6. Take a container and mix rice vinegar, oyster sauce, tomato sauce, salt and sugar
7. Pour oil from the wok, sauté ginger, green onion, millet pepper one by one
8. Pour in the seasoning sauce you just mixed and stir fry a few times, then add the filtered onion soup
9. Pour in the boiled cuttlefish and stir fry
10. Finally, the sauce can be collected over medium heat
The taste is spicy and slightly sweet, and the sauce is fragrant and resistant to aftertaste. The amount of boiled onion soup depends on the taste of the sauce, I probably used 100ml