1. Ingredients: cuttlefish (washed), peeled quail eggs, sliced ginger, cinnamon, aniseed
2. Heat the oil in the pan, add the peeled quail eggs and fry them until golden brown, remove them.
3. Then, leave an appropriate amount of base oil in the pot, add cuttlefish, put ginger slices, and add an appropriate amount of cooking wine.
4. Stir fry.
5. Then, combine the fried quail eggs, put cinnamon and aniseed, and add appropriate amount of soy sauce.
6. Add the right amount of oyster sauce.
7. Add the right amount of salt.
8. Add the right amount of sugar.
9. Season to a boil.
10. Finally, cook until the juice is almost ready.