1. Prepare ingredients: Peel and cut root vegetables into pieces, cut garlic on both ends, stir the vegetables with 3 tablespoons of spicy black bean sauce, and set aside; wash and drain the prawns and cuttlefish, cut the squid into rings, cut open the intestines Chopped and set aside
2. Prepare the sauce: pour 200ml water + 5 spoons of special spicy sauce into the pot, mix evenly, boil over medium heat and turn to low heat, use 2 spoons of starch to add 3 times the water to prepare a water starch for use;
3. Simmer the sauce: keep the fire low, pour water starch in the sauce water in batches, stir for about 2-3 minutes, the sauce bubbling over a large area can turn off the heat, set aside
4. Place the ingredients: pour the bottom oil into the pot, place the marinated vegetable ingredients, do not press tightly, and then put the meat ingredients on top of the vegetables, you can put a nice shape
5. Three braising: cover, simmer on high heat for 8 minutes, turn to low heat and open the lid, quickly and evenly spread the sauce, then cover, simmer on medium heat for 3 minutes, turn to low heat and open the lid, add coriander, and keep Simmer on low heat for 1 minute, turn off the heat
6. How to eat the stew pot: a pot of fragrant and extremely "fresh" stew pot is ready, you need to stir it before eating to make the taste blend more natural
1. The sauce must be diluted with water during use, because the sauce is a concentrated compound condiment, and its own taste cannot be exerted if it is not diluted. The ratio of general sauce with water: about 500 grams of ingredients, diluted with 50 grams of sauce + 150 grams of water for later use. (Can be adjusted according to your own situation)
2. Cut the vegetables into diamond-shaped pieces or large cubes, which are convenient for tasting. The gap space created by the shape during braising can make the hot air circulate and make the ingredients easier to simmer.
3. Cut off both ends of the garlic, and you need to expose the hollow part in the middle, so that it will be easier to cook and taste better.
4. In the water starch needed to make the sauce, the ratio of starch to water is about (1:3), dilute it and set aside.
5. Braising pot: Use a non-stick pot. It must have a well-sealed lid, and a transparent lid is better.
6. Note: Do not add water during the braising process, because water has already been added during the sauce; try not to use leafy vegetables, because leafy vegetables produce too much water too quickly, which will affect the overall taste.