1. Add yeast, salt, and water to the flour, simply stir with a bread machine, add the purple sweet potato that has been steamed in advance and pressed into a puree, and start mixing the dough. After the flour becomes a dough, it will start to ferment to double its size.
2. Divide the fermented dough into 4 portions
3. Take a piece of dough and roll it into a rectangle with a rolling pin. Don’t exhaust it too hard. A small amount of air in the dough will taste good.
4. Put the raisins soaked in warm water in advance
5. Roll it up from top to bottom. The bread should be rolled tightly and the baked bread will not appear hollow.
6. Spread oil on the surface of the dough, and put it in a warm place to ferment until it gets bigger.
7. Use a sharp knife to cut out nice patterns
8. Use a sharp knife to cut nice lines
9. Preheat the oven up to 180°C and down to 160°C. Bake the middle and lower layers for 25 minutes, and cover with tin foil for a few people.
10. Finished product
1. This formula is oil-free and sugar-free. The sweetness is adjusted by raisins. Don’t be too stingy with raisins.
2. There is no need to vigorously exhaust, a small amount of air in the dough tastes good