1. Slice the fish
2. Sliced fish bones and fillets
3. Add cooking wine, salt, and pepper to mix well, then add shredded green onions and garlic slices, mix well, marinate for 10 minutes to taste. (The time can be extended appropriately)
4. Before frying, add proper amount of starch and mix well
5. After the oil is hot, put them in the oil pan and fry them one by one without turning
6. Fried fish fillets
7. Leave a little oil in the pot, low heat, add about half a bottle of tomato paste, 1 small bowl of water, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and mix well.
8. The juice that has been mixed, add half a bowl of water starch, and continue to mix well
9. Pour in the fried fish fillets, mix well on low heat, and cook for a while to get out of the pan
10. Finished product.
A piece of grass carp only needs to take half of the fish body, and the top half can be used as fish head with chopped pepper.