1. The scallops and rice are washed and soaked for 20 minutes, and then the rice is marinated with a proper amount of oil and salt for 10 minutes
2. Bring the rice to a boil and the scallops which are torn into silk after soaking to make a porridge.
3. Prepare other ingredients for the porridge. Wash the grass carp meat, catch dry water, and cut into thin slices
4. Add chicken powder and oil to taste
5. Beat an egg
7. After letting cool, use a clean knife to cut into shreds, and use scissors to cut the fritters into fine pieces.
8. Prepare the required ingredients, fry peanuts in a cold pan in cold oil, chop green onion and ginger into shreds
9. Porridge bottom boiled cotton rotten
10. Add the fish fillets and cook for one minute
11. Add the ginger and stir it
12. Put the ingredients in the bottom of the bowl
13. Into the piping hot porridge
14. Arrange the ingredients for the congee and noodles, and you're done!
The rice grains are soaked for a while and then marinated in salt oil to make it easier to boil and bloom