1. Use a knife to scrape up from the tail of the fish to remove the scales of the dace
2. After scraping the fish scales, clean them with water first, use a knife to cut the fish belly, and then clean the internal organs
3. Rinse it with water, use a knife to cut up from the tail of the fish, cut off the fish on one side, and then cut the fish on the other side
4. Then use the bottom of the knife head to scrape the fish in the same direction as the growth of the fish, and you will see the thin fish sticking to the back of the knife.
5. It can be seen that the fish bones will appear after scraping a few times. At this time, you must feel whether the fish meat is thorns and pick it out carefully until the fish meat is cleaned.
6. After scraping the fish, add 3 grams of salt
7. Then rub it with your hands
8. Add 1 tablespoon of water, and continue to rub it with your hands until the fish has absorbed the water, add 1 tablespoon of water, and repeat until the 50 ml of water is added, continue rubbing the fish until the fish is glued (I took about 40 minutes for the whole process)
9. Add 5 grams of starch, then knead well, add 1 tablespoon of water and gently rub it with your hands (do not rub until it is absorbed) to make the surface of the fish ball smooth.
10. Then grab the fish ball and let the fish squeeze out a small ball from the gap between the thumb and index finger, and then scrape it with a spoon to form a ball
11. The squeezed fish balls look like this
12. After peeling the loofah, wash and cut into a hob shape
13. Heat the oil pan, fry the remaining fish heads and the scraped fish bones, fish tails, fish skins, etc., and fry the fish heads on both sides.
14. Pick up a pot of water, put the fried fish head and fish bones and two slices of ginger into the pot and cook until the soup turns milky white, then turn off the heat;
15. Use a sieve to filter out the fish head and other soup residue
16. After the filtered soup is boiled over high heat, add the fish balls
17. Wait for the fish balls to surface
18. Pour in the loofah, add a few drops of oil, and wait for the color of the loofah to turn green, add salt as appropriate according to personal taste, turn off the heat and serve it
1. If you think it is troublesome to cut fish at home, ask the boss to help cut it at the fish farm;
2. Do not throw away the sliced fish heads and fish bones, because they are used to make fish ball soup;
3. Be patient when rubbing the fish balls, and add water too, so that the fish balls that come out will bounce after repeated rubbing;
4. The loofah should not be boiled for too long, you can use the heat of the soup to soak it, so that the loofah will be more fresh and sweet.