1. Frozen pansa fish fillet, thawed naturally, soaked in moisture.
2. Take half of the fish fillet and cut into cubes;
3. Put salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, and cooking wine;
4. After mixing well, add sweet potato powder and mix well.
5. Quick-frozen colorful vegetables, defrost naturally.
6. Heat the pan with less oil, and add the fish glutinous rice;
7. Drain until the fish changes color and fish out.
8. Pour in the colorful vegetables and stir fry;
9. Fish diced
10. Put a little salt and stir-fry evenly over high heat, and pour a little cooking wine to collect the juice.