Roast Chicken-Half a large green onion, ginger, green onion, rock sugar, spicy bean paste, peppercorns, star anise, cinnamon, fennel, dried chili
2. Cut all the materials for later use.
3. Heat the casserole on a low heat. Add sliced ginger, peppercorns and dried chili and stir fry for a fragrant flavor.
4. Fry the green onions for a while and add rock sugar.
5. Add the anise, cinnamon bark and star anise together.
6. Fry until the green onions turn color.
7. Put the roasted chicken pieces in a casserole, turn to high heat, and continue to stir fry evenly.
8. Pour in the right amount of water and boil.
9. Add a tablespoon of spicy bean paste.
10. Cover the pot, turn to medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
11. Add an appropriate amount of dark soy sauce to color, and stir-fry evenly.
12. Add the shallots.
13. Cover the pot and simmer for 2 minutes, ready to eat.
14. The finished picture @@来吃吧.