1. Material handling, pre-name all the ingredients, this is very important in baking, pay attention to the egg white and the yolk should be separated
2. Whisk the egg yolks with sugar 1 and beat until the color is white and the volume is obviously larger, then add the sieved low powder and stir
3. Whisk the egg whites with sugar 2 and add the sugar three times until the egg whites are hard. Just pull up the whisk to form an upright sharp corner.
4. Stir the egg whites into the egg yolk and mix evenly. Don’t over-stir. Use the piping bag to squeeze the biscuits.
5. When squeezing the biscuit paste, squeeze out a suitable shape according to your needs. Pay attention to the size and spacing. The biscuit will become slightly larger when heated.
6. Preheat the oven up and down to 175 degrees, and bake for 20 minutes. When baking, try not to open the oven door. This will cause uneven temperature in the oven and affect the baking effect.
7. The finished product, this method of finger biscuits is more suitable for making the bottom of tiramisu. If you want to squeeze beautifully and neatly, you still need to practice more