1. Put the flour, sugar, and dragon fruit in the basin.
3. Pour the milk into the flour and mix well.
4. The color is so beautiful when it is made into dough. Leave for about an hour.
5. The face is ready.
6. Shred the jujube and set aside.
7. Divide the dough into several ingredients and knead it into steamed buns, add jujube.
8. Heat the water and put in the steamed buns.
9. Boil the pan for about 15 minutes.
10. Although the color does not have the true color of dragon fruit, the taste is still pretty good!
Dragon fruit should be added in an appropriate amount, not too much, which will affect the effect of the dough.