1. Prepare raw materials: flour, diced dragon fruit, corn oil, sugar, and water.
2. Mix flour with dragon fruit and sugar.
Add an appropriate amount of water, the water can be replaced with milk and other liquids.
4. Stir the batter evenly.
5. Brush the electric baking pan with corn oil and turn on the electricity.
6. After the electric baking pan is successfully preheated, pour the batter into the electric baking pan.
7. Close the lid and start the "Eclair/Pancake" program.
8. When the electric baking pan sounds, the dragon fruit pancakes are ready.
9. Take out the pancakes, cut into pieces and serve.
The liquid used to make the pie can be replaced with your favorite liquid, such as milk, yogurt, etc.