1. Remove the stalk and cut into thin slices of shiitake mushrooms, cut the greens into sections, and place the stems and leaves separately.
2. Cut the rice cake into thin slices and raise it in clean water.
3. Simmer the mushrooms and vegetable stems in a little duck soup for about two minutes, cook until the mushrooms are soft and the vegetable stems are broken
4. Add the right amount of duck soup and bring the ingredients to a boil
5. Add the rice cake slices, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes,
6. Add green cabbage leaves, season with salt, and cut the leaves.