1. Prepare the ingredients you need: bagged rice cake slices, dried kelp soaked in advance, sliced beef with sauce; onions, ginger, garlic and bean paste; prepare them together;
2. Put an appropriate amount of blended oil in the wok, then add green onions, ginger and garlic to explode the aroma;
3. Put the kelp in the pot;
4. Add appropriate amount of water;
5. Put the bean paste in the pot;
6. Put in the rice cake slices;
7. Put in the sauce beef;
8. Cook for a while until the rice cake pieces become soft and waxy;
Put the prepared soup into a soup bowl. The delicious and delicious rice cake soup is very popular with the family!
1. The salt content of bean paste and beef sauce is enough, so there is no need to add salt;
2. If there is no sauce beef, it can be replaced with other meat ingredients.