1. Main ingredients: pork, water mill rice cakes, carrots
2. Dice pork, add minced black pepper, cooking wine and oyster sauce, marinate for a few minutes
3. After marinating, add 1/2 teaspoon of starch and mix well again until it is a bit sticky. (If it's too dry, add some water)
4. Add appropriate amount of cooking oil to the well-grained meat
5. Dice the rice cake, dice the carrot
6. The cut rice cake cubes and carrots are boiled in water until softened.
7. Put the boiled rice cake grains in cold water to cool too much.
8. Heat the pan with cold oil, add the marinated meat and stir fry
9. Stir fry until the color changes, add the cooked rice cake cubes and carrots
10. Stir-fry evenly, add oyster sauce, light soy sauce, and a little salt, stir-fry evenly
11. Stir-fry evenly and add water starch to thicken (I like the color to be heavy, and 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce is added to the water starch)
12. Stir-fry until the sauce is brightly coated on the ingredients, add appropriate amount of crushed black pepper, stir again evenly and then turn off the heat to serve.