1. Wash the shrimp and cut off the shrimp. Remove the shrimp thread, add a proper amount of cooking wine and salt for a while, wash the oyster mushrooms and control the water, and set aside the vegetables;
2. The rice cake is raised by sliced water,
3. Heat oil in a pan, sauté the scallions and ginger, add the shrimp and stir-fry to turn red, add the mushrooms and stir-fry for a fragrance
4. Pour in enough water and bring the fire to a boil,
5. Add the rice cakes, add salt and white pepper, and cook on medium-low heat for about 5 minutes.
6. When the rice cake becomes soft, add green vegetables to cut off raw