1. Wash and slice fresh Smilax glabra
2. Wash the duck several times and wash it
3. Lean meat slices
4. Pour the right amount of water into the casserole to boil, and pour the lean meat into the pot
5. Pour the duck meat into the pot
6. Add the right amount of Smilax glabra
7. Add a few slices of ginger
8. Cover the pot and boil on high heat, then change to low heat and boil for an hour
9. Turn off the heat and add salt to taste
The duck meat is a bit fishy, add a few slices of ginger.
The duck meat can also be blanched and put in a casserole to make the soup cleaner.