1. Cut the remaining dumpling skin into three pieces
2. Stretch each piece into a strip
3. All elongated
4. Bring the scallion ginger and noodles to a boil
5. Adjust the sweet and sour oyster sauce soy sauce and white sugar chicken essence into a sauce, pour the sauce into the pot and stir evenly, and cook for one minute.
6. Put the noodles into a bowl and pour a spoonful of fish soup
7. Ready to eat
Since the stretched noodles are relatively thin, the cooking time should not be too long to avoid the noodles from decay.